Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - Undergraduate Educators - Undergraduate (environmental) toxicology

A forum for undergraduate educators at the community college, college, and university level to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Hi, I teach toxicology in the school of Pharmacy at the University of Mississippi.  I am always on the lookout for good electronic resources and case-studies to use in my toxicology and environmental toxicology undergraduate (and graduate) courses. 

This thread was posted on April 2, 2014 at 5:35 PM ET by Kristine Willett.
  |   2 Replies   |   Last on 11/3/2018 at 3:28 AM ET
Re: Undergraduate (environmental) toxicology

Hey there! I'm Caitlin; I teach high school Bio and Anatomy. 

Have you checked out the National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science? (Found here) If you haven't, this resource will be so valuable to you! The review page I just linked shows that lots of college professors have used it successfully in their classes; I also use them in my courses, adapted to make them more targeted for my age group. They are such a great resource. Nice to meet you! 

This was posted on April 4, 2014 at 7:19 AM ET by Caitlin Johnston .
Re: Undergraduate (environmental) toxicology

I totally accept with journalist opinion about this matter and I think that it would be truly interesting to create Godaddy 1 dollar domain discussion with other this website visitors. Anyway, thankfulness a lot one more time for the great.

This was posted on November 3, 2018 at 3:28 AM ET by Jonh smith.