Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Community Forums - K-12 Educators - Final project for Anatomy

A forum for K-12 educators to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Hi- like most of you I am trying to get through this quarter with online teaching.  Our administration wants us to do a final project as the final assessment instead of traditional tests and exams.  So my idea is incorporating the career paths of my anatomy students (who are seniors) into a final project but not sure beyond that.  Does anyone has a suggestion- a body system, a disease?  Thank you

This thread was posted on April 29, 2020 at 3:25 PM ET by Susan DiGiorgio.
  |   1 Reply   |   Last on 6/29/2020 at 7:10 AM ET
Re: Final project for Anatomy

Anatomy was the final project that I will have to complete for my degree this was assigned me from my college to work on it. Details that I need to make this report got from https://essaysoriginreview.com/essaybot-review/ with all required pictures that I have to put on this it will help me a lot to complete this.

This was posted on June 29, 2020 at 7:10 AM ET by Alyssa Aikenhead.