Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - K-12 Educators - Helpful to working students

A forum for K-12 educators to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Having a job, teaching in my case, while going to graduate school can be quite a challenge. Teaching in school during the day and the stress of writing dissertation at night has troubled me for some time. There were times when I had to ask for an extension because I had to work. My friends in grad school once saw how I almost had a breakdown. That's when they recommened for me to go to Custom Essay Meister. They helped me with my dissertation, all I needed to do was defend it. Thanks to them, I can focus on teaching. I'm looking forward to working with them until I get my Master's degree. They can even help with writing an admission essay! I highly recommend this to all working students.

This thread was posted on November 10, 2019 at 8:16 AM ET by Ramona Vrataski.
  |   3 Replies   |   Last on 12/9/2019 at 4:46 PM ET
Re: Helpful to working students

If you're students & you need some information about education so I would like to suggest HD UK Education get advance & useful information for your future.

This was posted on November 11, 2019 at 12:34 PM ET by Katie Molina.
Re: Helpful to working students

United Parcel Service is a logistics and package delivery business. Its logistics services include the passage, distribution, contract logistics.

upsers    |
upserscom   |
upsers.com   |
upsers login

This was posted on November 25, 2019 at 3:12 AM ET by codetu zsero.
Re: Re: Helpful to working students

Working students are usually for high school or college kids. But sometimes you see responsible, younger kids as working students as well. Stop collection harassment

This was posted on December 9, 2019 at 4:46 PM ET by James Cameron.