Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - Physiology Majors Interest Group (P-MIG) - P-MIG hosts symposium at EB2015

The Physiology Majors Interest Group (P-MIG) is a consortium of undergraduate programs in Physiology. We aim to have an open dialogue among peer programs in Physiology about how to: 1) best serve our students in these programs with outstanding curricula and advising, and 2) share ideas and best practices among the faculty/advisors of the P-MIG. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Welcome to P-MIG!!  We are hosting a symposium at EB2015 called What's Your Major? The Rise of the Undergraduate Physiology Degree" that covers the following topics:  

1. Undergraduate degrees in Physiology - Is this a rebirth of the field or something different?

2. The Physiology Curriculum - What should be in at the undergraduate level, and what should be out?

3.  What methods are used to teach large and small physiology courses?

4.  Physiology career advising - What will all those physiology graduates do?

This thread was posted on March 27, 2015 at 10:20 AM ET by Erica Wehrwein.
  |   2 Replies   |   Last on 10/9/2018 at 5:33 AM ET
Re: P-MIG hosts symposium at EB2015

I really like your article. I had many useful things from this article. I really appreciate your efforts Hostgator coupon for write this post. Thanks for sharing that informative post with us.

This was posted on October 9, 2018 at 5:33 AM ET by josef smith.
Re: P-MIG hosts symposium at EB2015

Thanks for the symposium and looking forward to working with you all.

This was posted on April 4, 2015 at 12:03 PM ET by Judy Schotland.