Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - Physiology Educator Community of Practice (PECOP) - good teaching resource in Respiratory Physiology

A discussion forum for physiology educators at all levels. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Hello,

I have requested a guest speaker to discuss Respiratory Physiology (Mechanics of Breathing and Gas Exchange and Transport). Unfortunately, the guest speaker will unable to do it. Are there any useful resources in the form of recorded lectures or videos on these topics that I can share to the doctorate students in physical therapy? I am using Silverthorn's Human Physiology as the required textbook. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ed 

This thread was posted on July 12, 2018 at 5:41 PM ET by Edilberto Raynes.
  |   2 Replies   |   Last on 10/26/2018 at 6:40 AM ET
Re: good teaching resource in Respiratory Physiology

Hi Ed,

Lectures in Respiratory Physiology, by John West, should definitely help you achieve your goal. His lectures are all freely available on YouTube. A simple search will land you on the home page for his lectures.

Best,

Mark

This was posted on July 17, 2018 at 5:06 PM ET by Mark Slivkoff.
Re: good teaching resource in Respiratory Physiology

I would like to thank for the struggles you have Hostgator coupon codes made in writing this post. I am trusting the same best work from you in the infinity as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites.

This was posted on October 26, 2018 at 6:40 AM ET by josef smith.