Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - K-12 Educators - Teaching human impact on the environment in biology

A forum for K-12 educators to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

I have 3-4 weeks to teach about the human impact on the environment in my biology class (we follow the NGSS).  I'm wondering if anyone has any great projects/videos/ideas that would enhance that unit?

This thread was posted on April 24, 2018 at 10:15 PM ET by Karina White.
  |   3 Replies   |   Last on 10/4/2018 at 8:40 AM ET
Re: Teaching human impact on the environment in biology

This is nothing amazing... but I do a project/research assignment on Endangered and Invasive species. 

The studnets get to pick EIther an Endangered or Invasive species and they need to create a google slides about their topic. I provide prompts for them

I can only attach one at a time... so Ill do the invasive, if you want the other just let me know :)

This was posted on April 25, 2018 at 10:38 AM ET by Jessica Anderson.
Re: Re: Teaching human impact on the environment in biology

Thank you!

This was posted on April 25, 2018 at 10:44 AM ET by Karina White.
Re: Teaching human impact on the environment in biology

I would like to suggest you once visit UK’s leading consultancy Dissertation Help for getting human impact on the environment biology. Professional experts of our consultancy always ready to help you and provide finance dissertation help - http://www.dissertationhelp.uk/finance-dissertation/, career tips and solve your any query regarding educational. Thank You.

This was posted on October 4, 2018 at 8:40 AM ET by Emily Brown.