Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - K-12 Educators - Standards Based Grading

A forum for K-12 educators to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Hello.

I am looking for resources I could use to educate myself about standards based grading. Any book or article suggestions and LifeSciTRC resources I could look into would be appreciated. Thank you.

This thread was posted on April 24, 2018 at 12:33 PM ET by Kate Cilluffo.
  |   1 Reply   |   Last on 4/30/2018 at 7:48 PM ET
Re: Standards Based Grading

Great question, unfrotuantely I do not have an answer but I too will be vigilant to this forum. I would like to know more about standards based grading. For instance, there are times when I grade tests when the final grade does not always highlight my students' stengths. For instance, students vary on their scientific notation or technique, data/problem analysis, method of solving, specific content concepts, etc. I would like to see an exmaple of how teachers grade based on standards and see if I can incorporate this method in my routine.

This was posted on April 30, 2018 at 7:48 PM ET by Erika Otero.