Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - K-12 Educators - How an interactive whiteboard helps to create a digital learning environment in the classroom?

A forum for K-12 educators to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Creative and interactive learning environments are not just the revolutionized models to follow in the classrooms toady, but also serve future prospects in the education sector too. Today educators have the potential to turn the classroom environment that facilitates the use of digital learning and engagement.

Although there are several ways through which the teachers create a powerful digital learning culture in the classroom, but as for this I am going to talk about one technique that I find quite result-oriented and effective.

Bring an Interactive Whiteboard

Interactive whiteboard is a modernized, interactive digital tool that helps the classroom in this regard. The tool is bound to take over the traditional board and serve as the standard medium in modernized classrooms. Typically, an interactive whiteboard comes with a projector that both teachers and students can use to demonstrate their presentations and explanations. Not only in the classroom, but whiteboard can also be used in home or in large seminar, workshops, in order to catch more than hundreds of students at time.

Even accomplished and state-of-the-art best dissertation assistance and other academic service providers use the technology to convey the project status to the clients across the world. Besides that, the whiteboard also serves as one of the most convenient and exciting ways for brainstorming sessions both in and out of the classroom.

This thread was posted on November 24, 2017 at 8:35 AM ET by Michelle Russell.
  |   0 Replies