Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - Undergraduate Educators - How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

A forum for undergraduate educators at the community college, college, and university level to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Just like students, teachers also come with varying teaching styles that define their personalities, communication style and preferences in the classroom. Commonly, teachers use audios, videos, recordings, word, or even animations to expel the subject material. Besides that, students are also allowed to use their own preference through their own tablets. Some learners can be seen making text-induced photo essays where they blended pictures with descriptions or drawing their experience through concentrated visual elements.

Now both the approaches compel storytelling and are narrative in nature, however, with varied learning styles. There are a plethora of ways through which educators incorporate such ideas in the classroom. For instance, an educator using different visuals such as animations, static images, etc. to explain a concept asks the students to read aloud or summarize their subject material displayed—quite a helpful auditory learning exercise.

Doesn’t matter if it is an offline high school assignment help, or an in-class open discussion forum, any teacher’s teaching styles influences the learning style of the students. Hence crafting the kind of learning environment and experience in the classroom.

This thread was posted on November 20, 2017 at 3:04 PM ET by Amelia Swift.
  |   7 Replies   |   Last on 10/22/2018 at 1:56 AM ET
Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

There are various ways to teach kids interesting, it depends on teachers and students, which method they found easy and creative to understand. Some teachers are gold blessed with excellent teaching styles that make easy to learn for students. And if we talk about bringing new learning styles, by arranging one introductory session of teaching style, if students are convenient with the teaching method then can implement in future. And some companies like CV Folks where CV writers are also come up with career-oriented programs for students and make a vision clear after completing education.

This was posted on October 11, 2018 at 7:01 AM ET by Lauren Desouza.
Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

Learning style of classroom is also play a key role for improving student’s interest on study such as animations, static images. We at Assignment Help Folks also try to use improve students interest with our teaching style who come to seek assignment help Melbourne as they are facing so many difficulties while completing their assignment. And here you also explained an excellent way of how to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom. Impressive writing. Keep it up..!!

This was posted on October 12, 2018 at 3:09 AM ET by Ida Wallace.
Re: Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

Such a nice explanation on how to bring different types of learning styles in classroom because teaching style is also play major role on students education. Hence I am nursing personal statement writer - http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk/nursing-personal-statement/ and at Personal Statement Folks we also provide career tips and guidance on personal statement with attractive way so students can get admission in their dream college.

This was posted on October 15, 2018 at 1:57 AM ET by CarolineWebb Webb.
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

These are very different types of teaching but in this technological world students like animations, static images and projector which also improve students interest in studies at classroom. I really like your different different types of learning style in classrooms which you explain here. And at UK’s top leading essay company Quality Assignment, I would like to discuss about your method with my colleague so they can also understand students easily via using this techniques.

This was posted on October 15, 2018 at 8:39 AM ET by Alex Juvion.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Get Assignment Writing Help Service By British Dissertations Help

This was posted on October 17, 2018 at 3:20 AM ET by Megan Taylor.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Get essay writing service By uk writing experts

This was posted on October 17, 2018 at 3:49 AM ET by perry george.
Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

To keep engaged students with learning can be hard for teachers with old learning styles which are little bit boring these days. Thus education system has taken initiative by bringing new different types of learning styles in the classroom. By profession I am assignment helper at Secure Assignment Help, according to me Visual learning style give more impact to learn students compare to verbal as you shared here but physical and Aural learning style is also working, especially aural is helpful to remember poems easily.

This was posted on October 22, 2018 at 1:56 AM ET by Alyssa Patterson.