Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - Undergraduate Educators - How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

A forum for undergraduate educators at the community college, college, and university level to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Just like students, teachers also come with varying teaching styles that define their personalities, communication style and preferences in the classroom. Commonly, teachers use audios, videos, recordings, word, or even animations to expel the subject material. Besides that, students are also allowed to use their own preference through their own tablets. Some learners can be seen making text-induced photo essays where they blended pictures with descriptions or drawing their experience through concentrated visual elements.

Now both the approaches compel storytelling and are narrative in nature, however, with varied learning styles. There are a plethora of ways through which educators incorporate such ideas in the classroom. For instance, an educator using different visuals such as animations, static images, etc. to explain a concept asks the students to read aloud or summarize their subject material displayed—quite a helpful auditory learning exercise.

Doesn’t matter if it is an offline high school assignment help, or an in-class open discussion forum, any teacher’s teaching styles influences the learning style of the students. Hence crafting the kind of learning environment and experience in the classroom.

This thread was posted on November 20, 2017 at 3:04 PM ET by Amelia Swift.
  |   30 Replies   |   Last on 11/25/2019 at 2:48 PM ET
Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

There are various ways to teach kids interesting, it depends on teachers and students, which method they found easy and creative to understand. Some teachers are gold blessed with excellent teaching styles that make easy to learn for students. And if we talk about bringing new learning styles, by arranging one introductory session of teaching style, if students are convenient with the teaching method then can implement in future. And some companies like CV Folks where CV writers are also come up with career-oriented programs for students and make a vision clear after completing education.

This was posted on October 11, 2018 at 7:01 AM ET by Lauren Desouza.
Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

Learning style of classroom is also play a key role for improving student’s interest on study such as animations, static images. We at Assignment Help Folks also try to use improve students interest with our teaching style who come to seek assignment help Melbourne as they are facing so many difficulties while completing their assignment. And here you also explained an excellent way of how to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom. Impressive writing. Keep it up..!!

This was posted on October 12, 2018 at 3:09 AM ET by Ida Wallace.
Re: Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

Such a nice explanation on how to bring different types of learning styles in classroom because teaching style is also play major role on students education. Hence I am nursing personal statement writer - http://www.personalstatementfolks.co.uk/nursing-personal-statement/ and at Personal Statement Folks we also provide career tips and guidance on personal statement with attractive way so students can get admission in their dream college.

This was posted on October 15, 2018 at 1:57 AM ET by CarolineWebb Webb.
Re: Re: Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

These are very different types of teaching but in this technological world students like animations, static images and projector which also improve students interest in studies at classroom. I really like your different different types of learning style in classrooms which you explain here. And at UK’s top leading essay company Quality Assignment, I would like to discuss about your method with my colleague so they can also understand students easily via using this techniques.

This was posted on October 15, 2018 at 8:39 AM ET by Alex Juvion.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Get Assignment Writing Help Service By British Dissertations Help

This was posted on October 17, 2018 at 3:20 AM ET by Megan Taylor.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: How to bring different types of learning styles in the classroom?

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Get essay writing service By uk writing experts

This was posted on October 17, 2018 at 3:49 AM ET by perry george.

Today learn about how ‘Do My Essays’ can be of service to you. Receive the best quality of essay writing from Assignment Writing, where whether the internet is down or if there is a hailstorm, still all your academic needs are conceived without any panic attacks or frantic phone calls.

This was posted on January 15, 2019 at 1:54 AM ET by James Jasper.

Agreed! Any teaching style can do so long as your students' needs are catered - that at the end of the day you can feel that your objectives have been met and that they have learned something. Not one style, but many. https://www.concretecontractorsfortsmith.com

This was posted on January 23, 2019 at 11:38 AM ET by Chris Barns.

I defintely think there is so much to learn and gain from bewing involved in the industry. There for sure needs to be a high level of creativity and the ability to maintain a constant evolution of education to help students keep learning and growing. https://www.tilecontractorswinnipeg.com/

This was posted on October 13, 2019 at 2:43 PM ET by dan hubert.

Getting hands on is always one of my favorite ways to teach or learn.  pH testing of pools can be a great way to show how proper chemical balancing is important and can keep us safe.  It's great to incorporate with an end of year pool party as well!

This was posted on February 22, 2019 at 3:25 PM ET by Barry Grove.

To keep engaged students with learning can be hard for teachers with old learning styles which are little bit boring these days. Thus education system has taken initiative by bringing new different types of learning styles in the classroom. By profession I am assignment helper at Secure Assignment Help, according to me Visual learning style give more impact to learn students compare to verbal as you shared here but physical and Aural learning style is also working, especially aural is helpful to remember poems easily.

This was posted on October 22, 2018 at 1:56 AM ET by Alyssa Patterson.

Students are very fanciful kind of people. If they do not like a teacher they would not even listen to him. As it was mentioned above, there are teachers who have a talent to teaching and for them, it is an easy and simple task. But there also some teachers who want to teach but do not have such talent. They try to use different teaching styles for students and some of them could be successful. In this case, it is a good thing to include in your personal statement, because a potential employer would see what you have done on your previous work and it will give you more chances to get hired to the dream position. 

This was posted on November 20, 2018 at 9:25 AM ET by Samuel Hope.

I feel extremely cheerful to have seen your page and anticipate such a significant number of all the more engaging occasions perusing here. Much appreciated yet again for every one of the subtleties. Get best essay writing service uk By UK Essay Tigers.

This was posted on December 13, 2018 at 1:38 AM ET by Amelia Wilson.

thanks for this air handler.

This was posted on March 6, 2019 at 8:06 AM ET by ian mugoya.

Utilizing an SMS API can ensure that your SMS services are accessible over the greater part of the innovative systems and platforms that your business utilizes, joining these various frameworks into one functional control center.

This was posted on December 14, 2018 at 4:47 AM ET by SMS API.
Thank you for another great article. The place else may anybody get that type of info in such an ideal method of writing? usps tracking I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search for such information.
This was posted on December 14, 2018 at 10:54 PM ET by excel usps.

This is these kinds of an ideal resource in which you will be giving and you also present that apart regarding complimentary. My partner and i absolutely adore finding free unblocked games sites in which appreciate the particular significance regarding featuring any good powerful resource regarding cost-free. It might be the particular unwanted precisely what near happens round habit …

This was posted on December 25, 2018 at 1:38 AM ET by samuel Darden.

Visual Learners: learning through seeing. These types of students learn best by seeing teacher's body language and facial expressions. They usually prefer to sit closer to the front of the classroom. They learn best from visual displays such as diagrams, videos, handouts, illustrations, etc. nationwide auto body shops

This was posted on January 11, 2019 at 2:01 AM ET by Isoble Ward.

Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! blog comments

This was posted on February 17, 2019 at 6:17 AM ET by david john.

Looking for a local air duct cleaning service in Aurora, CO?  Your search ends here contact Aurora Chimney Sweep Co at 720-571-1717.

This was posted on April 24, 2019 at 4:07 AM ET by Aurora Chimney Sweep Co.

Nice post! Thank you for sharing this article. hauling services in ashburn

This was posted on May 3, 2019 at 12:17 PM ET by Kate Angel.

Hi Amelia,

I totally agree with you. Every student has a way in which they best learn. Every student in the class has a different preferred learning style, which can make difficult for teachers to be the most effective. Students can also get Assignment Writing Help from best professionals to make their academic life easier.

This was posted on May 24, 2019 at 3:48 AM ET by Tyreece Willey.

Learning can be fun sometimes if the instructor pick the enviornment and mindset of students and do his/her job accordingly.

At times most of us hate writing and for people who don’t like to do English writing and writing online, there are some marvelous tools to check your writing like Grammarly and the dictionary tool. You can also search for online writing tools, free writing tools and even for writing tools for students.

We are offering our services to provide you the best quality written essays. So, don't worry and please don't hesitate to visit us any time at https://ukessayshelp.co.uk/

This was posted on October 3, 2019 at 1:45 PM ET by David Simmons.

I believe that every student is different. There is no style because there is only 1 style for every 1 student. cant beat the system nowadays.

This was posted on October 7, 2019 at 8:41 PM ET by jon smith.

Thanks for sharing this tip. It really helps me.
Drywall Jacksonville FL

This was posted on October 8, 2019 at 1:24 PM ET by Drywall Jacksonville FL.

Hi guys! Exclusive-Paper.com is a leading custom writing service, the professionals of which are always ready to write an essay, essay topics on education, response paper example or any other kind of academic paper writing. You may rely on us - Exclusive-Paper.com will deliver the best orders strictly on time.

This was posted on October 10, 2019 at 3:20 PM ET by Naomi Yang.

Thanks for the article, Maybe you want to know gpa calculator

This was posted on October 30, 2019 at 10:23 PM ET by cin dyang.

Just Teach them in your house. <a href="http://www.stitch-app.com/"> Property Clean Up </a>

This was posted on November 12, 2019 at 2:25 PM ET by Spokane Junk Removal.

I don't know what to say really what you share is so good and helpful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks. shell shockers

This was posted on November 22, 2019 at 2:47 AM ET by pikachu chu.
This was posted on November 25, 2019 at 2:48 PM ET by Noah Backlink.