Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - Physiology Educator Community of Practice (PECOP) - Distance Learning

A discussion forum for physiology educators at all levels. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Discussion board for those with an interest in or questions about the distance component of the flipped classroom, hybrid, or fully online approaches to physiology education.

This thread was posted on June 28, 2014 at 9:25 PM ET by Dave Brashinger.
  |   6 Replies   |   Last on 5/13/2019 at 7:24 AM ET
Re: Distance Learning

I'm new to this and not sure what is meant by 'flipped classroom', but I have developed self-sufficient teaching programs in Cardiovascular and Respiratory Physiology which are available in the Apple iBook store.

Perhaps 'Respiratory Physiology: Video Course in Problem Solving' by Patrick Eggena, M.D., 'Cardiovascular Physiology: Video Course in Problem Solving' by Patrick Eggena, M.D., 'Lectures in Cardiovascular Physiology' by Patrick Eggena, M.D., or 'Lectures in Respiratory Physiology' by Patrick Eggena, M.D. might be appropriate for your purposes. 

Good luck,

Pat

This was posted on September 3, 2016 at 1:52 PM ET by Patrick Eggena.

I am interested in finding a distance learning, it would be a good opportunity for me to find something like this because I have to work a lot... 

If you have such kinds of programs, I will be very grateful!

This was posted on November 14, 2018 at 12:20 PM ET by Samuel Hope.

Wishes.i am interested to know if there any distance learning program (online only) on flipped classroom teaching.?

This was posted on October 3, 2014 at 10:03 AM ET by GLAD MOHESH.
Assignment help

Greetings. 
I'm a student and want to make some money. Because of I work as an essay writer. I want to propose you my services for little price. A high quality is guaranteed. Feel free to contact if any questions. college essay writing help

This was posted on March 4, 2019 at 3:19 AM ET by WolfLarsen Larsen.
Re: Assignment help

Hi,

I just want to tell you that I am trying to organize my whole website and for this, I need a content writer who can produce quality content. Especially for Custom Cigarette Boxes as this is follow up page so you can better judge the flow of content.

This was posted on April 16, 2019 at 4:55 PM ET by Amanda Hope.
Re: Re: Assignment help

You can check out the content that I have written about Custom Candle Boxes from dukepackaging.com.

This was posted on May 13, 2019 at 7:24 AM ET by Nikki Hope.