Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - Physiology Educator Community of Practice (PECOP) - Student-Centered Lecture

A discussion forum for physiology educators at all levels. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Discussion board for those with an interest in or question about student-centered lecture.

This thread was posted on June 25, 2014 at 10:56 AM ET by Miranda Byse.
  |   2 Replies   |   Last on 9/14/2018 at 7:11 AM ET
Re: Student-Centered Lecture

I have my students do different LabTutor labs and cases during class and then teach the other half of the students what they did.  i have created a new worksheet to help them evaluate what they did and to be prepared to present at the next lab period.

This was posted on June 22, 2015 at 1:56 PM ET by Barbara Goodman.
Re: Re: Student-Centered Lecture

Hi barbara. Glad to hear that you any making so much effort for your students to do better at the academic level. I am hoping if you are interested in getting someone from outside to come and help them as well? Me along with some of my assignment writing help colleagues are willing to provide a free of cost workshop for students if you are willing to allow us the chance to do so.

This was posted on September 14, 2018 at 7:11 AM ET by Sara Craw.