Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - Physiology Educator Community of Practice (PECOP) - Student-Centered Lecture

A discussion forum for physiology educators at all levels. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Discussion board for those with an interest in or question about student-centered lecture.

This thread was posted on June 25, 2014 at 10:56 AM ET by Miranda Byse.
  |   9 Replies   |   Last on 12/1/2019 at 4:44 PM ET
Re: Student-Centered Lecture

A scholar-targeted lecture room is built on autonomy and the removal of traditional teaching practices the pupil-centered lecture room operates in collaboration, assignment-primarily based learning, generation integration, and lots of verbal exchange between students and teachers approximately mastering. Ajay Ghale Video Game Jacket

This was posted on October 12, 2018 at 7:33 AM ET by Sherita Green.
Re: Re: Student-Centered Lecture

Resumeyard is a executive resume writing service cost .  You can be sure that your resume will be written only by experts. Our writers follow all the latest trends in job marketing and know how to use it when writing a resume. Throughout the years, we have helped hundreds of job seekers to achieve their goals and we really want you to be next.

So don't hesitate and contact us anytime you need.

This was posted on March 24, 2019 at 8:04 AM ET by James Brown.

I don’t really understand the topics which you have provided for the readers. bentley continental gt oil change Try to share the details regarding the various areas on the heading which will help the users to understand the topics easily and make use of the content easily.

This was posted on May 27, 2019 at 6:04 AM ET by Juvanta John.

OS X Maverick’s iTunes is, first and foremost, a media manager and player, so here is how to get your favorite media into iTunes. Of course, you can acquire media a number of ways, depending upon the type of media and where the files reside. You can add song or video files you’ve downloaded from websites. How to Work with Media iTunes in OS X Mavericks

This was posted on October 18, 2019 at 5:04 AM ET by charlie Ford.

I have my students do different LabTutor labs and cases during class and then teach the other half of the students what they did.  i have created a new worksheet to help them evaluate what they did and to be prepared to present at the next lab period.

This was posted on June 22, 2015 at 1:56 PM ET by Barbara Goodman.
Re: Re: Student-Centered Lecture

Hi barbara. Glad to hear that you any making so much effort for your students to do better at the academic level. I am hoping if you are interested in getting someone from outside to come and help them as well? Me along with some of my assignment writing help colleagues are willing to provide a free of cost workshop for students if you are willing to allow us the chance to do so.

This was posted on September 14, 2018 at 7:11 AM ET by Sara Craw.
Re: Re: Re: Student-Centered Lecture

I have an interest about core concepts and competencies free gift codes generator and free gift cards generator and free gift code generator and facebook video downloader

This was posted on October 15, 2019 at 7:01 AM ET by suman desai.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Student-Centered Lecture

The subject-focused classroom is made for the independence and removal of customary teaching-based classroom-based classroom collaborations, activity-based learning, genealogy, and verbal exchanges between students and teachers about learning. Students can take help from https://www.ihatewritingessays.com/pre-written-essays whenever they need. These are really beneficial.

This was posted on November 27, 2019 at 5:44 AM ET by Carm root.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Student-Centered Lecture

I hate writing essays, it's really time-consuming, boring and dull. I recently started using PaperHelp essay writing service that I found here https://legitwritingservices.com/best-essay-writing-service-on-reddit/ and I must say that it really saves me a lot of time. I think that there's nothing wrong in using some help if you really need it.

This was posted on December 1, 2019 at 4:44 PM ET by Adam Brooks.