Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - Undergraduate Educators - So glad to see this addition to the resources.

A forum for undergraduate educators at the community college, college, and university level to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Hi - I'm Shari Litch Gray and I'm on the faculty of Regis College in the Department of Biology.  I am a physiologist by training so I teach primarily animal physiology for bio-majors and A&P for allied health majors but I occasionally teach general biology.  I am glad to see a resource srchive focused on biology related topics.  I look forward to searching and sharing.

This thread was posted on April 2, 2014 at 5:08 PM ET by Shari Litch Gray.
  |   3 Replies   |   Last on 10/5/2018 at 7:08 AM ET
Re: So glad to see this addition to the resources.

Welcome Shari- I think you will find that there are some really great resources outside of the traditional A&P ones that can be a big benefit for your teaching. I too am glad to see an area where undergraduate instructors can conjugate and talk.

Kelly

This was posted on April 7, 2014 at 5:57 PM ET by Kelly Wentz-Hunter.
Re: Re: So glad to see this addition to the resources.

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my Hostgator coupon code website and you have given me an idea.

This was posted on September 24, 2018 at 5:40 AM ET by josef smith.
Re: So glad to see this addition to the resources.

Hey, Shari Litch Gray for getting biology related topics once visit Secure Assignment Help which is one of the leading academic assistance and help with nursing assignment providers in Australia & also promise you provide good quality work with proper referencing in the preferred referencing style. I hope you got help from our consultancy. Thank you.

This was posted on October 5, 2018 at 7:08 AM ET by Emily Brown.