Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - K-12 Educators - Pros and Cons of Digital Resources in the classroom

A forum for K-12 educators to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

I see one the greatest pros of using digital resources is having the ability to access the latest discoveries in science.  Printed reference matarials are already dated when they are published for the first time.  I think it's also interesting for students to see the evolution of what we know from earlier works compared to the most recent discoveries!  However, this leads me into the con.  There are few people that can take recent science discoveries and put them in a language that is understandable for high school students.  You often hear in science education circles that we need to improve the science literacy of people, but you can't do that if the information is too technical.  I have often found some great sites but the language prevents it from being any use for my students.

This thread was posted on May 23, 2016 at 5:53 PM ET by Michael Lyons.
  |   5 Replies   |   Last on 9/21/2018 at 2:14 AM ET
Re: Pros and Cons of Digital Resources in the classroom

I have noticed, too, that digital resources in the classroom can benefit, as well as hinder, students. The benefits outweigh the disadvantages--however, some students have come to ONLY rely on digital resources instead of also using other printed resources and supplemental material.

This was posted on April 10, 2017 at 3:54 PM ET by Jessica Arnold.

I have visit 1st time on your website and I really like all the information that you have put on your Hostgator Promo Code blog post. Thanks for putting up great content on your site.

This was posted on September 21, 2018 at 2:14 AM ET by josef smith.

As we are living in the modern era, so everything is going for digital technologies,so it is the best initiate of apply digital resources in classrooms, all i want is that traditional education is the best way to interact teachers but now every thing has become digitalized so that you will learn from devices and even your dissertation writing services will also be done by online resources and this technology is trending and majority of peeps are making the most of this online technology.

This was posted on January 15, 2018 at 2:14 AM ET by Callum Potter.

Pros and cons in the classroom student different type of activity involved but the responsibility teacher handle smartly student-friendly because of the activity of student necessary and student also help assignment help online for making a better opportunity. I think you have defined very well keep more posting.

This was posted on April 16, 2018 at 4:16 AM ET by alice shaun.

usage of digital resources in class rooms is harmful for your academic career. As it diverts your mind entirely of the books and what you are learning. 
For the best resources of class, get some Back to School Clothing & Accessories Coupons this can help you a lot.

This was posted on July 28, 2018 at 5:02 AM ET by James Thompson.