Please Log In
E-mail Address

Password

Remember Me

Forget your password?
Reset it here.

Don't have an account?
Register here!

You must log in in order to submit a teaching resource, save or e-mail your searches and resources, review a teaching resource, or participate in community discussions.

Follow Us

Community Forums - K-12 Educators - LifeSciTRC Question

A forum for K-12 educators to share classroom resources and teaching ideas. If you would like to contribute to the forums or to change your subscription, please log in to the left.

Are videos available as resources?

This thread was posted on April 19, 2017 at 1:28 AM ET by Lupe Acevedo.
  |   3 Replies   |   Last on 4/22/2017 at 9:17 AM ET
Re: LifeSciTRC Question

That is a great question. I'd love to figure that out too. 

This was posted on April 21, 2017 at 8:19 PM ET by Ana Galicia.
Re: Re: LifeSciTRC Question

Hi - 
I posted a response to the original question. Let me know if you still have questions.

Thanks!

This was posted on April 22, 2017 at 9:17 AM ET by Marsha Matyas.
Re: LifeSciTRC Question

Hi! Yes we have nearly 600 videos in the library. 

Lots of ways to find them...

1) After you search on a topic (e.g., diabetes), add "video" to the box by "Too much?" and click the search box beside that box. This will pull up everything in your search that includes the term "video" in the description or item type.

2) If you want to browse all of our videos there are a couple of ways. On the main menu (blue, at the top), click on Search LifeSciTRC, then Drill Down, then under "learning resources" scroll down to click on "video". Alternately, use the Advanced Search under Search LifeSciTRC and pick your topics, and select "video" under Resource Type.

If you are looking for something specific, please let me know. And if you know of videos on other websites that would be good to link to from the LifeSciTRC, please send the URL...we will review it and add the link to our collection!

Thanks for your question!

This was posted on April 22, 2017 at 9:16 AM ET by Marsha Matyas.